Why work with us?
We are a strong local company offering world-class products and services
- You will have an opportunity to participate in training and growth opportunities
- We support a healthy and balanced lifestyle
- You will receive very competitive wages
If you are passionate about working with people, are inspired by new learning opportunities and making a contribution to improving our business, then we are interested in hearing from you!
Customer Support Technician
To provide a high quality customer experience by delivering exceptional service and technical support for customers.
Reports to: IT Manager
- Respond effectively to customer inquiries.
- Provide courteous and effective technical assistance.
- Promote Bruce Telecom products & services.
- Work efficiently to shorten average call time, which will shorten wait times in the queue.
- Meet departmental metrics for performance and quality.
- Initiate service orders and coordinate with various departments when required.
- When reporting data and maintaining records, input accurate and complete information using the tools and systems provided.
- Take responsibility for issues and follow up/escalate accordingly.
- Provide specialized input as required for process improvements and reducing repeat troubles.
- Maintain and update various online and printed product information and manuals.
- Develop and maintain technical tips and procedures for departmental use as required.
- Complete other duties as required.
Minimum Education Requirements:
- Post-Secondary education in computer technology or equivalent experience
Qualifications & Skills:
- Must have exceptional customer relationship skills
- Effective troubleshooting ability
- Possess strong conflict management skills
- Proven skills in teamwork
- Must be able to multi-task effectively
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be comfortable with learning and using new technology
- Valid Driver’s License
Hours of Work:
- Part-Time – 25 Hours per Week
- Days and Hours of Operation will vary
If interested in this opportunity, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com by February 10, 2020.