Bruce Telecom Accessibility Certification Form
At Bruce Telecom, we are committed to making our services more accessible and have introduced products and enhanced services tailored to meet the needs of our customers.
In order to register as having an accessibility need, please complete the Bruce Telecom Accessibility Certification Form and submit it to the address below. Once your completed form has been processed, we’ll contact you to confirm your registration and advise which services you qualify for.
The Certification of Accessibility Need Form must be completed by EITHER a medical practitioner or a representative of an organization who can attest to your medical accessibility need. These include the following:
• For hearing accessibility needs: Medical doctor or audiologist
• For speaking accessibility needs: Medical doctor or speech-language pathologist
• For visual accessibility needs: Medical doctor, optometrist, or ophthalmologist
• For physical mobility or cognitive accessibility needs: Medical doctor
• For environmental sensitivity (electronics or odors): Medical doctor
• For any accessibility need: A representative of an organization who can attest to your medical accessibility need
The completed certification form may be submitted to Bruce Telecom using either of the following methods:
- By E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Mail:
Customer Care Manager
3145 HWY 21
If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Care Team at: