How to get the most out of your service
• Customize the notifications you receive, use web readers to reduce visual clutter on websites, and set options for controlling touch and other device interactions.
• Add pictures and ringtones to each contact on your contact list to help you recognize names and numbers.
Alerts and Reminders:
• Set alerts, voice notes and text reminders to help you remember important tasks and details.
• Use voice commands to perform a variety of tasks. Make calls, browse the Internet, send messages and more.
Assisted reading and writing:
• Use predictive text and voice control to write messages. Have emails, messages and web pages read out loud to you.
|Find the phone that’s right for you|
Bruce Telecom offers a large line-up of smartphones with built-in accessibility features. You can find phones that meet your unique needs by selecting the features that are important to you.
Visit our line-up of accessible phones
Upon request, you can get your bills and certain other documents in Braille, large print, audio CD or eText CD.
If eligible, operators can place local calls and navigate Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems for you, free of charge. The surcharge for operator-assisted long distance calls is also waived.
|National Do Not Call List|
Reduce unwanted telemarketing calls by registering your phone number on the National Do Not Call List.
Ways to register:
• Online at www.LNNTE-DNCL.gc.ca
• By phone at 1 866 580- DNCL (3625)
• Via TTY device at 1 888 362-5889
• By faxing your fax number to 1 888 362-5329
There is no charge to register your number(s) on the National Do Not Call List.
Your number(s) will remain on the National Do Not Call List indefinitely.
|Enhanced 9-1-1 (e9-1-1) |
If you need to call 9-1-1 from your cellular phone, your device can provide emergency operators with your cellular phone number and location information.
More about e9-1-1
|Free directory assistance |
If you’re unable to use the directory and you’re eligible, you’ll be exempt from paying local and long distance charges for Directory Assistance and Automatic Directory Assistance Call Completion.
|Call Display |
See the caller’s name or phone number before you answer or in case you miss a call. Call Display is already included in most rate plans. If you’re not subscribed, please contact our Customer Care Team to find out pricing and have it added to your service at 1-866-517-2000 option 2.
|Visual Voicemail |
Manage your voice messages without having to dial in to your mailbox. Scan, listen to and manage messages right on your smartphone screen. Available on select iPhone smartphones.
More about Visual Voicemail for iPhone