How to get the most out of your service
• Personalize the accessibility settings on your phone, such as assistive touch, home-click speed and screen timeout. Use your eye movements to control scrolling, display direction and video pausing.
• Take control of your calls by setting speed-dial shortcuts, using automatic redial, and automatically answering calls using the speakerphone or headset.
• Explore your phone’s notification settings and choose from a variety of audio, visual, and vibrating alerts.
• Use voice commands to perform a variety of tasks. Make calls, browse the Internet, send messages, and more.
|Find the phone that’s right for you
Bruce Telecom offers a large line-up of smartphones with built-in accessibility features. You can find phones that meet your unique needs by selecting the features that are important to you.
Visit our line-up of accessible phones
See the caller’s name or phone number before you answer or in case you miss a call. Call Display is already included in most rate plans. If you’re not subscribed, please contact our Customer Care Team to find out pricing and have it added to your service at 1-866-517-2000 option 2.
|Email to Text
Send and receive email via text message which helps reduce the need to open multiple messaging applications. All Bruce Telecom/Bell cellular phones have a unique email address: phone email@example.com. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manage your voice messages without having to dial in to your mailbox. Scan, listen to and manage messages right on your smartphone screen. Available on select iPhone smartphones.
More about Visual Voicemail for iPhone
Make a call by simply speaking the name or number of the person you want to reach. Available on a large selection of cellular phones and smartphones.
|National Do Not Call List
Reduce unwanted telemarketing calls by registering your phone number on the National Do Not Call List. Ways to register:
• Online at www.LNNTE-DNCL.gc.ca
• By phone at 1 866 580- DNCL (3625)
• Via TTY device at 1 888 362-5889
• By faxing your fax number to 1 888 362-5329
There is no charge to register your number(s) on the National Do Not Call List.
Your number(s) will remain on the National Do Not Call List indefinitely.
|Enhanced 9-1-1 (e9-1-1)
If you need to call 9-1-1 from your cellular phone, your device can provide emergency operators with your cellular phone number and location information.
More about e9-1-1
If eligible, operators can place local calls and navigate Interactive Voice Response (IVR) systems for you, free of charge. The surcharge for operator-assisted long distance calls is also waived.
|Free directory assistance
If you’re unable to use the directory and you’re eligible, you’ll be exempt from paying local and long distance charges for Directory Assistance and Automatic Directory Assistance Call Completion.
|Voicemail to Text
Voicemail to Text transcribes incoming voicemail into text messages (SMS) and delivers them to your cellular phone so you can quickly read your voicemail when you’re busy or unable to dial in. The feature can convert messages in English or French.
If you’re not subscribed, please contact our Customer Care Team to find out pricing and have it added to your service at 1-866-517-2000 option 2.
|Self serve with MyBell
Manage your cellular services online with MyBell. Take care of tasks such as reviewing bills and checking usage. You can access MyBell by downloading the app to your device or through a web browser.
Register for MyBell
Log in to MyBell