WE’VE EXTENDED THE FREE WIFI OUTDOOR LEARNING CENTERS!
Originally, Bruce Telecom partnered with the Municipality of Kincardine, Town of Saugeen Shores, and the Township of Chesley to offer free WiFi at various outdoor locations for the 2020/2021 school year. We have decided to EXTEND the FREE WIFI until further notice.
We recognize the importance of online learning during the pandemic, as well as being outdoors when possible. We also know more people are still working remotely. We want to do our part by helping students, teachers and families stay connected. We are pleased to partner with our communities to make Outdoor Learning Centres available to those taking online courses, home schooling and working from home.
Free WiFi is available between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm, seven days a week.
- Coulter Parkette, 583 Green St, Port Elgin
- Victoria Park, 310 Durham Market St. N, Kincardine
- Fall Fair Pavilion, (Riverside Palace), 293 James St, Paisley
- Jubilee Park, 50 Victoria St. S, Southampton
- Chesley Kinsmen Pavilion, 129 4th Ave. SE, Chesley
To connect to Bruce Telecom’s public WiFi network:
- iPhone: Tap on “Settings”, Tap on “Wi-Fi”, select “Bruce Telecom Free WIFI”
- Android device: Swipe down, select and hold Wi-Fi Symbol, select “Bruce Telecom Free WIFI”
- PC laptop: Bottom right-hand corner on taskbar, left click on the Wi-Fi symbol, select “Bruce Telecom Free WIFI” and connect
- Mac laptop: Top right-hand corner of taskbar, left click on the Wi-Fi symbol, select “Bruce Telecom Free WIFI” and connect
WiFi signal strength may vary from site to site.