Prepaid Plans: Full Offer Details
Current as of March 20, 2018. Pricing and offers subject to change without notice. Available with compatible devices, within network coverage areas available from Bell Mobility; see bell.ca/coverage. Services subject to acceptable use restrictions including consuming excessive network capacity or causing our network to be adversely affected. See bell.ca/acceptableuse for full details.
Prepaid service on your device may be limited based on available networks in some areas. See bell.ca/coverage. Long distance and roaming charges may apply outside your local area. Airtime charges (and long distance charges, if applicable) apply (a) for calls you make, from the time you press “Send” until you press “End” or otherwise disconnect your call; and (b) for calls you receive, from the moment the calling party initiates the call, including ring time, until you press “End” or otherwise disconnect the call.
Some services (such as pay-per-use) require a min. positive balance or they are suspended. Maintain a positive account balance to ensure uninterrupted service.
Prepaid funds are non-refundable. Prepaid funds will be restored if you Top Up your account within 7 days of their expiry. Activation and account set-up fees notified at the time of activation may apply to Prepaid activation. Taxes extra. Other conditions apply.
- With new activation on a min $15.00 Prepaid plan. 50 local minutes are added for every 6 additional successful payments to a maximum of 200 minutes. A successful payment means that the monthly rate plan charge is successfully deducted from your Prepaid account balance. Max. 1 payment eligible for Loyalty Rewards each month. Any unused bonus minutes expires after 30 days.
- Sent texts include texts sent to an International phone number while in Canada and excludes domestic, roaming, alerts, premium texts (short codes), and texts sent with an instant messaging application. Received texts include texts received while in Canada from an International phone number and service-related texts from Bell and exclude domestic, roaming and premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts. Out of bundle charges may apply. Certain International destinations not available. See bell.ca/internationaltext for details. Data usage charges may apply with select CDMA smartphones to send and receive picture and video messages.
- Applies to long distance calls made from Canada in Bell Mobility coverage areas. Per minute long distance charges are in addition to your local per minute rate.
- Pay-per-use rates will apply if full monthly rate plan payment is unsuccessful. A successful payment means that the monthly rate plan charge is successfully deducted from your prepaid account balance.
- Sent texts include texts sent to a Canadian phone number while in Canada and excludes texts messages sent to a U.S. or International phone number, premium texts (short codes), alerts, texts sent with a messaging application and roaming (international GSM, CDMA and U.S. CDMA texts). Received texts include texts received while in Canada and exclude roaming, premium texts (short codes), alerts or dial-up texts received from a messaging application. Out of bundle charges may apply. Data usage charges may apply with select CDMA smartphones to send and receive picture and video messages.
- Available on select devices.
- Not compatible with plans that already include data. Includes tethering (with select HSPA devices). Supports personal email accounts and HTML and WAP browsing and tethering. Outlook synchronization, corporate email integration and other corporate-type solutions not available.